Showing Country: United States fans...
- website - last monthg lol im behind i know - damon!!! ahh i love the bad boy - the relationships and sexyness. the suspense
- website - four days ago - Matt. Damon. Tyler. Stephen -
email - website - july 24 - stefan!!!!! - I love vapires and i love stefan
- website - Last month - Elena,Damon, and Stefan - Its a thrilling book that kept me reading for hours! The plot is original....in some ways!I mean did you ever imagine all they would have to wear would be a ring and they would be able to go out in the sun???
email - website - A long ago - Damon - Because no matter how much I try I can't stop reading the books over and over again, and that doesn't happend to me at all :)
- website - aug 1 2008 - elana,stefran,bonnie,maradith manly elana and stefran - well it the 1st book i really got in to it brings me in the book like im apart of it.
- website - End of 2008 - Stefan, Bonnie, and Matt. - I just think they are amazing and it gives me chills from the power of Elena and Stefans love!!
- website - I've had them since they first came out in the early 90's. I read the whole series at least once a yr. - Elena, Bonnie, Stefan - I'm not really sure why...they are just my most FAVORITE series of books.
- website - months ago - stefan - becuase i'm crazy about vampires and when i found that book i enjoyed it
- website - a few months ago, from a friend. - Stefan and Damon - I like the books because when i started reading, i just couldnt put any of them down.
- website - 2006ish - Damon!!!!merideth - Theyre different. The writing style is better than twilight.
- website - 11/27/08 - stefan and elena - i love vampire stuff and its a good susspence story for me i cant put it down
- website - february 13 - stefan and bonnie - it isnt like the other vampire novels. it has and changes interesting points of view for the characters.
- website - ABOUT A MONTH AGO IN A BOOK STORE - STEFAN - I LOVE THE SUSPENCE AND ACTION. IT FEELS LIKE I'M REALLY THERE.
email - website - When I first played the PC game in 2006. - Elena, Bonnie, Stefan - A good read from start to finish! I enjoyed the conflicts between the characters and the whole vampire theme made it even more interesting.
- website - Books-A-Million - Damon!! -
- website - - -
- website - - -
- website - 2007 - Damon, Stefan - The roamance, how everything ties back together
- website - WAY back in Jr. High -- in 1991.. - Damon. Bonnie. - My first vampire romance. Also the first book that made me interested in the characters more than the plot. I was instantly smitten by all the undercurrents in the story - not just what WAS happening, but what COULD be happening. :)
- website - September 24, 2008 - Stafan - Simply because when I'm actually able to sit down and put all of my complete attention without any distractions I can actually imagine me being that character of Elane and it completely is a turn on!!
- website - After the show came out. - -
- website - 2/4/08 - Elena, Stefan - Well, for one, itsa book about vampires. The book kept my intrest through it all. The way the plot twists and turns, the book could never be boring!
- website - - -
email - website - 8 years ago - Damon - I loved the history and conflicts within the relationship between Stefan and Damon.